Changes in 0.26.0
June 03, 2016
Popups no longer scroll with the document if they are attached to an element with
Tooltips no longer flicker if an
[up-tooltip] elements has children
Tooltips no longer flicker if the user moves the mouse too close to the tooltip triangle
- Before compiling the body, Unpoly now explicitly waits until user-provided compiles have been registered and the DOM is ready.
- Debugging messages in the developer console are now disabled by default. Call
up.log.enable() to get them back.
- New configuration options in
- Improve formatting of error messages.
- New experimental utility function
- If an error is thrown before the document is ready, Unpoly now waits until the document is ready before showing the red error box.