Changes in 0.13.0
December 30, 2015
- Support for server-side live validation of forms
- Support for non-standard CSS selectors from jQuery,
- Allow to refer to the current element as
& in target selectors. This is useful
to reference containers that contain the triggering element, e.g.
<a href="/path" up-target=".container:has(&)">
- Improve automatic generation of selectors for elements when no
explicit selector is given.
- Forms with
file inputs will now cause forms to fall back to a standard submission without AJAX.
In a future release we will be able to submit file inputs via AJAX.
- The request cache now reuses responses for
html when asked for other selectors.
- Server responses can now change the document title by including an